1761 - Russian campaign in Pomerania – Württemberg OOB December
Order of battle of the Prussian corps leaving Eastern Pomerania in December 1761
In December 1761, after a very tough campaign, the various Prussian corps operating in Eastern Pomerania took their winter quarters.
Corps of prince Eugen von Württemberg
This corps took its winter quarters in Mecklenburg.
- Infantry (93 officers and 3583 NCOs and privates)
- Wunsch Frei-Infanterie (1 bn)
Corps of generals Schenckendorff and Platen
These corps marched by Schwedt and Berlin and took their winter quarters in Saxony.
- Infantry (6,420 men including non-combatants)
- Grenadier Battalion 29/31 Falkenhayn (1 bn)
- Grenadier Battalion 35/36 Schwartz (1 bn)
- Grenadier Battalion 12/39 Görne (1 bn)
- Grenadier Battalion 17/22 Rothenburg (1 bn)
- Grenadier Battalion G-V/G-X Hachenberg (1 bn)
- IR25 Ramin (2 bns)
- IR34 Prinz Ferdinand (2 bns)
- IR39 Jung Braunschweig Fusiliers (2 bns)
- IR12 Finck (2 bns)
- IR9 Jung Schenckendorff (2 bns)
- IR37 Braun Fusiliers (1 bn)
- IR42 Markgraf von Brandenburg Fusiliers (2 bns)
- Cavalry (1236 men)
Corps of general Thadden
This corps took its winter quarters in Lausig (probably Lusatia).
- Infantry (1,006 men)
- HR5 Ruesch Hussars (216 men)
- Freihussaren von Schony (25 men)
Tomasz Karpiński from Gniezno/Poznań for the initial version of this article