Origin and History
The light frigate was built at Saint-Malo in 1754.
During the Seven Years' War, the frigate was under the command of:
- no information found yet
The frigate was scuttled in 1758 at Louisbourg.
Service during the War
In the Spring of 1758, the frigate was part of Beaussier's squadron which was left at Louisbourg for the defence of the place by du Chaffault when he sailed for Québec. She was later scuttled during the siege of Louisbourg.
To do: more details on campaigns from 1758 to 1762
|Guns||18 (26 guns as per Deschênes)
|Crew||no information available yet|
|Length||102 ft (31.09 m)|
|Width||26 ft (7.92 m)|
|Depth||no information available yet|
|Displacement||no information available yet|
Deschênes , Ronald; Frégates du Roy de 1682 à 1767, Avril 2001
N.B.: the section Service during the War is mostly derived from our articles depicting the various campaigns, battles and sieges.