Origin and History
Built by P. Salinoc in 1752 in Brest. Launched in 1754.
Commanded by M de Beaussier de l'Isle in 1755.
She was striken off of the fleet in 1778.
Service during the War
In 1755, she took part to the expedition to reinforce Canada and more particularly Louisbourg. For this campaign, she was armed as a "flute", her armament being reduced to 24 guns. She transported 9 companies of Artois Infanterie.
|Length||164' (53.27 m) in French feet|
|Width||44' (14.32 m)|
|Depth||21' (6.85 m)|
Deschênes, Ronald, Répertoire des vaisseaux de ligne français 1682-1780
Vial J. L., Nec Pluribus Impar