File:Russian Mounted Units 1756.jpg
Russian mounted units from 1756 to 1762:
- in the background (left): a grenadier of the regiment Prinz Georg Ludwing in 1762
- in the background (right): a cuirassier and an officer from regiment Lomza in 1762
- on the left: an officer of the Lifeguards from 1756 to 1761
- in the middle: a grenadier officer of the Leib dragoons from 1756 to 1762
- on the right: a hussar of the Slobodskiy regiment from 1756 to 1761
Source: Richard Knötel Uniformkunde, Lose Blätter zur Geschichte der Entwicklung der militärischen Tracht, Vol. III, No. 21, Rathenow 1890-1921
Courtesy: Zahn Collection
The two-dimensional work of art depicted in this image is in the public domain worldwide due to the date of death of its author, or due to its date of publication. Thus, this reproduction of the work is also in the public domain. This applies to reproductions created in the United States (see Bridgeman Art Library v. Corel Corp.), in Germany, and in many other countries.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||12:21, 13 September 2014||327 × 400 (48 KB)||RCouture||Russian mounted units from 1756 to 1762: *in the background (left): a grenadier of the regiment Prinz Georg Ludwing in 1762 *in the background (right): a cuirassier and an officer from regiment Lomza in 1762 *on the left: an officer of the Lifeguards...|
- You cannot overwrite this file.