Origin and History
The ship, of the Slava Rossii Class, was designed by Joseph Noy and built by P. G. Kachalov in Archangelsk. Her keel was laid down on August 23, 1748.
During the Seven Years' War, the ship was under the command of:
The ship was broken up in 1763.
Service during the War
The design of most Russian ships of the line of this period still adhered tightly to the Shipbuilding Regulations issued by Peter the Great in 1723.
|Crew||no information found|
|Length at keel||37.95 m (124' 6”)|
|Length at gun deck||47.25 m (155' 6”)|
|Width||12.65 m (41' 6”)|
|Depth in Hold||5.49 m (18')|
|Displacement||approx. 1,200 metric tons|
Harrison, Simon and Manuel Blasco, Three Decks - Warships in the Age of Sail
Roman Shlygin for his collaboration on this article