Origin and History
Built by J.V.C. Chapelle in 1750 in Brest. Launched in 1752.
Commanded by M. le chevalier de Bauffremont in 1755.
The ship was striken off of the fleet in 1782.
Service during the War
In 1755, she took part to the expedition to reinforce Canada.
|Length||164 feet (49,99 m)|
|Width||43 feet (13,11 m)|
|Depth||20,6 feet (6,28 m)|
Deschênes, Ronald, Répertoire des vaisseaux de ligne français 1682-1780
Vial J. L., Nec Pluribus Impar